|Home||» Products||» Dry Air Leak Tester||» Vacuum Leak Tester|
Vacuum Leak Tester
We offer the industry leading Vacuum Leak Tester for the use in various industries. The machine is used to check the vacuum pressure and leakage defects in the equipment/ components. With the help of this machine, the manufacturer can easily point out the defect and become able for better production. The machine works on the vacuum reduction theory and is very efficient in detailed and correct measurements. We offer this Vacuum Leak Tester at a very reasonable price.
- Consistent and economical performer
- Easy installation and accurate detailed results
- User friendly and rich features
Kalpak Micro Leak tester MELD-1000 Vacuum Based system
For Accurate Objective and Fast dry air leak testing
Kalpak Micro Leak Tester MELD-1000 is used for accurate and fast detection of vacuum leak in the component. It operates on principle that any vacuum charged component if leaky will exhibit vacuum drop with reference to time. The vacuum drop in Test Part is sensed by precision vacuum transducer and compared with preset permissible value, to provide GO-NO GO sorting with audio visual indication. Vacuum Leak Tester is quicker & more repeatable than traditional water dunking. It is easy to operate, yet feature rich to meet any complex vacuum leak testing requirements
The Major Benefits of these instruments are :
- Fully programmable test pressure limits, allowable leak rate, test cycle times to suit individual application.
- Short testing time.
- Low investment and running cost.
- Objective and quantified statement of quality with GO-NO GO results.
- Sufficient accuracy.
- User friendly and fully automatic machine with/ without pneumatic / hydraulic fixtures can be provided.
Air Brake Circuit, Ball Valve Casing, Bellows Seal, Brake Accumulator, Brake Circuit, Brake fluid reservoir, Brake master cylinder, Camshaft Cover, Castings, Clutch Master, Clutch Housing, Cylinder Block, Differential, Engine Block, Engine Combustion Chamber, Engine Cover, Exhaust Manifold, Exhaust Pipe, Fuel float, Fuel injector, Fuel Nozzle, Gear Box Housing, Heater Core, High and Low Pressure fuel Circuit, Injection fuel circuit, Intake manifold, Intake Valve, Manual Transmission, Muffler Oil Circuit, Oil Heater, Oil Manifold, Piston, Power Steering Reservoir, Pump Housing, Silencer, Shock Absorber, Hydraulic, Spiral wound gaskets for camshaft, Camshaft, Cylinder Head, Engine, Steering Box( Hydraulic), Supercharger, Tank Fluid Circuit, Throttle Body, Transfer Case, Turbo Compressor, Washer Fluid reservoir.
Air Filter, Battery, Carburetor, Catalytic Converter, Diesel Filter, Diesel Injector, Flow Control Valve, Fuel Cap, Fuel Filter, Fuel Gauge, Fuel Pump, Fuel Tank, Gas tank, Gear Box, Heat Exchange, Horn, Hydraulic Pump, Oil Cooler, Oil Filter, Oil Gauge, Oil Pressure Switch, Oil Pump, Power Steering Pump, Pressure Relief Valve, Pneumatic Spring, Radiator, Rubber Hose, Shock Absorber, Spark Plug, Tank, Fuse Box, Fuel Circuit, Thermostat, Vacuum Solenoid, Water Fluid Pump, Water Pump
Valves, Seated Assemblies, Pumps, Hydraulic Systems, Refrigerant Systems, Castings, Heat Exchangers, Radiators, Aerosol Cans
Food and Pharmaceuticals
Packing Tins, Bottles, Plastic Jars, Cookers, Boilers, Vacuum Flasks, Aerosol Cans, Containers
Containers, Catheters, Anesthetic and IV systems, Filters
Defense and Aerospace
Fuel Tanks, Valve Assemblies, Wave Guides
MELD - 1000
Up to 760 mm Hg
1: 4000 parts
We can develop complete turnkey leak test solutions for your applications using our engineering expertise in application of leak detection techniques, Design of Electrical and Electronics circuitry, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamping/ Sealing Fixtures/ PLC based programmable loading and Unloading Systems
- Process control and statistical calculations.
- Remote computer controlled programming and execution.
- Statistical process control software for use on PC.
- Bi- directional Interface to communicate with other devices
- Interface with machine control and highways.
- Customized Manual/ Pneumatic or hydraulic Clamping/Sealing Test fixtures.
Kalpak Leak Software
Kalpak Leak software is a powerful Windows Based user friendly Software. The test Data is acquired through the serial PC Port and logged on to provide Tabular display. The table indicates details like Product Code, Customer Code number, Test Timings set for Fill, Settle, test and Exhaust cycles. Exhaust, Delay Set and Group Set. The data table also provides details such as Test Date and Time, Set test Pressure, Set Pressure difference, Actual Leak as well as Accept / Reject Status.
- User friendly, Easy to Load and Easy to Operate.
- No Special Training required.
- User friendly Screen with complete evaluation and presentation of test results in Tabular formats.
- Online/Receive Options. Report Screen for Data entry and to generate reports.
- Layout design of Parameters, results can be preprogrammed as per user requirements Easy Access to results of past data