- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 200000 INR
- For Testing Purpose
- 220-440 Volt (v)
- Product Type
- Leak Tester
- White and Blue
Leak Tester MELD 2000
Kalpak Micro Leak Detector MELD-2000 is Pressure Decay type programmable Leak Tester capable of easy and accurate volume Leak testing using dry air as source. It is based on the principle that any pressure charged component if leaky, will exhibit negative pressure difference with reference to time. This difference is measured and compared with the preset permissible value to provide GO-NO GO sorting provided with audio-visual indication. MELD-2000 is quicker & more repeatable than traditional water dunking. It is easy to operate, yet feature rich to meet any complex vacuum leak testing requirements.
The Major Benefits of of these instruments are :
- Fully programmable test pressure limits, allowable leak rate, test cycle times to suit individual application.
- Short testing time.
- Low investment and running cost.
- Objective and quantified statement of quality with GO-NO GO results.
- Sufficient accuracy.
- User friendly and fully automatic machine with/ without pneumatic/ hydraulic fixtures can be provided.
Air Brake Circuit, Ball Valve Casing, Bellows Seal, Brake Accumulator, Brake Circuit, Brake fluid reservoir, Brake master cylinder, Camshaft Cover, Castings, Clutch Master, Clutch Housing, Cylinder Block, Differential, Engine Block, Engine Combustion Chamber, Engine Cover, Exhaust Manifold, Exhaust Pipe, Fuel float, Fuel injector, Fuel Nozzle, Gear Box Housing, Heater Core, High and Low Pressure fuel Circuit, Injection fuel circuit, Intake manifold, Intake Valve, Manual Transmission, Muffler Oil Circuit, Oil Heater, Oil Manifold, Piston, Power Steering Reservoir, Pump Housing, Silencer, Shock Absorber, Hydraulic, Spiral wound gaskets for camshaft, Camshaft, Cylinder Head, Engine, Steering Box( Hydraulic), Supercharger, Tank Fluid Circuit, Throttle Body, Transfer Case, Turbo Compressor, Washer Fluid reservoir.
Air Filter, Battery, Carburetor, Catalytic Converter, Diesel Filter, Diesel Injector, Flow Control Valve, Fuel Cap, Fuel Filter, Fuel Gauge, Fuel Pump, Fuel Tank, Gas tank, Gear Box, Heat Exchange, Horn, Hydraulic Pump, Oil Cooler, Oil Filter, Oil Gauge, Oil Pressure Switch, Oil Pump, Power Steering Pump, Pressure Relief Valve, Pneumatic Spring, Radiator, Rubber Hose, Shock Absorber, Spark Plug, Tank, Fuse Box, Fuel Circuit, Thermostat, Vacuum Solenoid, Water Fluid Pump, Water Pump
Food and Pharmaceuticals
Packing Tins, Bottles, Plastic Jars, Cookers, Boilers, Vacuum Flasks, Aerosol Cans, Containers
Containers, Catheters, Anesthetic and IV systems, Filters
Defense and Aerospace
Fuel Tanks, Valve Assemblies, Wave Guides
MELD - 2000
Up to 200 Bar
0.1 mm WC and above
1 : 4000 parts
We can develop complete turnkey leak test solutions for your applications using our engineering expertise in application of leak detection techniques, Design of Electrical and Electronics circuitry, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Clamping/ Sealing Fixtures/ PLC based programmable loading and Unloading Systems
- Process control and statistical calculations.
- Remote computer controlled programming and execution.
- Statistical process control software for use on PC.
- Bi- directional Interface to communicate with other devices
- Interface with machine control and highways.
- Customized Manual/ Pneumatic or hydraulic Clamping/Sealing Test fixtures
Kalpak Leak Software
Kalpak Leak software is a powerful Windows Based user friendly Software. The test Data is acquired through the serial PC Port and logged on to provide Tabular display. The table indicates details like Product Code, Customer Code number, Test Timings set for Fill, Settle, test and Exhaust cycles. Exhaust, Delay Set and Group Set. The data table also provides details such as Test Date and Time, Set test Pressure, Set Pressure difference, Actual Leak as well as Accept / Reject Status.
- User friendly, Easy to Load and Easy to Operate.
- No Special Training required.
- User friendly Screen with complete evaluation and presentation of test results in Tabular formats.
- Online/Receive Options. Report Screen for Data entry and to generate reports.
- Layout design of Parameters, results can be preprogrammed as per user requirements Easy Access to results of past data
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Unit Units Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 3-4 Week
- Packaging Details
- Wooden Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India